View planning applications

Planning Application Register

On Greenlight, you can view plans and reports and get copies of approved permits.

View planning applications


Contact us if you need further information about the Greenlight search function or if you cannot find a particular permit.

Need to lodge a submission or objection?

Submissions or objections can be lodged on Greenlight after a permit has been advertised.

Object to planning applications


You can also lodge a submission or objection any time before a decision is made. You can do this by email or post to PO Box 18, Ballan Victoria 3342, using our objection form.(DOCX, 83KB)

Objections to planning permit applications are pursuant to Section 57(2) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I object to a planning permit application?

Objections to planning applications can be lodged on line via Council’s Planning Permit Register (following the prompts for an application on ‘advertising’), by email or post attention Statutory Planning, reference no. (the PA no. or address) PO Box 18 Ballan VIC 3342.

How do I view an application or documents for permits lodged prior to 2008?

At the Greenlight  ‘search application’ page enter the application no. by year, then hyphen (i.e. -), then three digit number. i.e. ‘2007-###’ and hit the ‘search’ button.

Only enter an address if you don’t have the PA number. Click on the PA number to view all public documents associated with the application.

Related Information

Planning Permits
Find a Specialist Consultant