View planning applications

If you'd like to find out more information about an application on advertising, or an approved use or development, you can do this on Greenlight.

Using Greenlight, you can view plans and reports, and get copies of permits and endorsed plans. 

Greenlight Planning portal - Application Register

Contact us if you need further information about the Greenlight search function or if you cannot find a particular permit.

How to lodge a submission or objection

Objections to planning permit applications are pursuant to Section 57(2) of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.


You can lodge an objection on Greenlight once a permit application is on advertising.

Make a submission or objection to planning applications



You can lodge a submission or objection by completing a Planning Objection form and submitting it to Council. 

All forms can be found on the Application form, checklists and templates webpage.

Once completed, submit the Planning Objection form via email to

Related Information

Planning Permits
Find a Specialist Consultant