Residential complaints

Residential complaints may fall under the nuisance provisions under the Public Health and Wellbeing Act 2008If you are experiencing ongoing and unreasonable noise or odour problems in a residential area there are a few things you can do before making a formal complaint.

If you experience difficulties please contact our Environmental Health Unit on 5366 7100.

Please note: If the concerns involve industrial sources and premises such as sewage treatment facilities, abattoirs, animal renderers, landfills, and composting facility activity, you will need to lodge a complaint with the Environmental Protection Authority.