Why work for us?
We support and encourage a positive organisational culture by actively living and engaging in the organisations values. Flexible working arrangements to support a healthy work/life balance are offered for all staff.
Our Values - ICARE
By living our values, Council is able to build strong relationships internally, with the community and with partners.
- INTEGRITY - I say what I mean and always do what's right
- CREATIVITY - I consider situations from multiple angles and perspectives
- ACCOUNTABILITY - I have courage to make decisions and take ownership for their outcomes
- RESPECT - I seek to understand and treat people how I would like to be treated
- EXCELLENCE - I take calculated risks to seek out better ways of doing things
At Moorabool Shire Council, we are committed to child safety and have a zero tolerance for child abuse and promote the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children, including Aboriginal children, children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds, and children with disability. For information about Child Safety click here.
We are proud to offer:
- Develop @ Moorabool Program
- Lead @ Moorabool Program
- Emerging Leader initiatives
- Mentoring Program
- Study assistance support
- Career progression via Talent Management and Succession Planning Portals
- Reward and Recognition incentives
- Flexible work and leave arrangements (less in person hours)
- Wellbeing initiatives
- A rostered day off on a monthly basis
- Access to purchased leave
- Generous parental leave provisions
- GMHBA Health Cover;
- Active Social Club and staff benefits.