Report animal cruelty

The RSPCA and Council’s Community Safety Officers often work in collaboration when investigating reports of animal cruelty.

If you have concerns for an animal’s welfare, call the RSPCA on 03 9224 2222 or report online.

To find out more about responsible pet ownership, visit the DEECA website

All Victorian Councils are legally required to prepare a Domestic Animal Management Plan(PDF, 474KB). The plan is to ensure there is a strategic approach to animal management.