Permit to place items on the street

Looking at putting out an a-frame sign for your business? Or chairs and tables along the street for your customers to sit? You will need to apply for a permit.

This permit includes the placement of the following on public property: 

  • A-frame sign/teardrop banner
  • Outdoor heater
  • Chairs & tables
  • Goods display
  • Charity clothing bin
  • Barrier screens
  • Planter boxes
  • Real estate pointer boards
  • Temporary food stalls or sausage sizzles or similar

Find the application to get a permit here. (PDF, 246KB)