Change of address

If you are a property owner, ratepayer, or animal owner, you must notify us of any changes to your mailing address or name.

This can be done by downloading the relevant form below, completing and returning it to us via email, post or in-person.


Change of Address(DOCX, 39KB)

Change of Name(DOCX, 49KB)

Download form

Step 2.Return form

Send via email

Visit us in person

Ballan Office
15 Stead Street,
Ballan, Victoria 3342

Darley Civic and Community Hub
182 Halletts Way,
Darley, Victoria 3340

Lerderderg Library
215 Main Street,
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3340