Permit to burn outside of fire season

Wanting to burn off the green waste in an open-air fire outside of fire season? You will need to first apply for a permit. 


Please note: Permits will only be granted in circumstances where there is no reasonable option to dispose of green waste, such as a green waste bin or delivering the waste to the transfer station. Permits will only be considered in heavily populated areas or dense commercial or industrial areas where all other options have been exhausted.

Find the application form here.(PDF, 288KB)