Primary Contact Details
Emergency Contact Details
Contact 5366 7100 and select the relevant option:
In Person/Our Offices
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
9.00am - 2.00pm Saturday at the Lerderderg Library only.
Darley Civic and Community Hub
182 Halletts Way,
Darley, Victoria 3340
Lerderderg Library - Customer Service
215 Main Street,
Bacchus Marsh, Victoria 3340
15 Stead Street,
Ballan, Victoria 3342
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, please follow the Victorian Chief Health Officer's advice. If you are unwell please stay home and get tested.
Moorabool Shire Council is Relay Service Friendly
- TY user can phone 133677 then ask for 1300 003 280.
- Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users can phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 003 280.
- Internet relay user can connect to NRS on nrschat.nrscall.gov.au/nrs/internetrelay(link is external) then ask for 1300 003 280.
Victorian Interpreting & Translating Service
- VITS qualified interpreters provide on- site, telephone and video interpreting services.
- For Interpreting Bookings: 03 9280 1955
- For Translating Services: 03 9280 1941