Primary Contact Details
Phone: 03 5366 7100
Fax: 03 5368 1757
Mail: PO Box 18, Ballan Victoria 3342
Hours: Contact us between 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Emergency Contact Details
Emergency after hours animal control: 0400 501 696
Aged and Disability Services: 0409 138 201
All Other Emergencies: 0419 887 065
In Person/Our Offices
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 and adhere to Government restrictions, our Customer Service Desks are closed. Please call or email us between 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Moorabool Shire Council is Relay Service Friendly
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment you can call through the National Relay Service (NRS):
- TY user can phone 133677 then ask for 1300 003 280.
- Speak & Listen (speech-to-speech) users can phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 003 280.
- Internet relay user can connect to NRS on nrschat.nrscall.gov.au/nrs/internetrelay(link is external) then ask for 1300 003 280.
Victorian Interpreting & Translating Service
- VITS qualified interpreters provide on- site, telephone and video interpreting services.
- For Interpreting Bookings: 03 9280 1955
- For Translating Services: 03 9280 1941