Get answers to the most frequently asked questions. View the community directory. Read about volunteering opportunities. Join a senior citizens centre. Meet others dealing with dementia.
Useful information and links
Some of our most requested information:
- How can I register with My Aged Care?
- Who is the Regional Assessment Service?
- What are the different services fees?
- What if I want to provide feedback or make a complaint?
- What is a Home Care Package?
- What are my rights and responsibilities?
- What if I need an advocate?
- Client Information Manual
- Community data and statistics
- Elder Abuse
- Please view the Community Directory for a list of useful community contact details in the Shire
- View the Bungaree Community Directory for contact details in Bungaree
Senior citizens groups
View the State Government's Senior Citizens Victoria site for advice, groups, events and more!
Or head over to our Senior Citizens page for contact details of your local centre.
Council can help you make a rewarding and valuable contribution to the Moorabool community. Volunteering offers lots of benefits to both you and the community. When you volunteer, you can:
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people and form new relationships
- Gain experience and expand your career choices
- Give back to the community
- Gain personal satisfaction and build self-confidence
- Have fun
There are many ways you can volunteer in the community:
- Meals on Wheels
- Social support
- Friendly visiting program
It doesn’t matter how much time you have to offer, we appreciate all offers of volunteering.
Interested? Send in your online application.
Need to get in touch?
Please contact the team if you would like to talk on 03 5366 7100.
Or view our contact us page for more details.