Council is committed to encouraging young people and service providers to be actively involved in the development of programs and services that meet the needs of young people in the shire.
Moorabool Youth Services provides a range of programs and activities in partnership with young people, schools, community groups and other agencies.
There are a range of activities, support services and programs available for youth in Moorabool! Whether you're into music, sport, events or just hanging out with friends, our youth services team has something for you. Our youth website will give you all the details you need to get involved in activities and find youth-related services.
Youth Services focuses on 5 key themes:
- Health and Well Being
- Education and Employment
- Infrastructure – Built and Natural Environment
- Resourcing Council’s Youth Services
- Communicating with Young People
Within these themes Council’s Youth Services unit:
- provides programs, services and events
- provides advocacy and leadership
- facilitates networks and partnerships
- fosters youth engagement
- develops strategy and policy
- and provides advice and support to young people and the community
For more information please contact Moorabool Shire Youth Services.