We provide recreation, sporting and leisure facilities for our growing community, including:
- Stadiums, pavilions, fields, courts, community venues and more;
- Leisure facilities including indoor sports stadiums and outdoor pools;
- 15 multipurpose active sportsgrounds;
- 54 tennis courts.
- Extensive shared trail network catering for walking, jogging and cycling;
- One BMX and two skateboard facilities;
- 18 outdoor netball courts;
- Over 2,000 ha of public open space;
- 47 assessible playspaces;
- Community grant programs; and
- Community sport.
For our community both now and in the future, by developing sporting facilities that cater for our population's growth.
Facilities and services through direct funding, shared funding, and facilitated funding arrangements.
Our community, sporting groups, and clubs, by managing and maintaining local sports facilities.
With the community to ensure our recreation and leisure facilities, programs and services meet their needs. We also advocate on behalf of residents to improve local infrastructure.