Moorabool Shire Council Community Grants Programs provide funding opportunities for groups and organisations for a range of different community projects within the Moorabool Shire.
The Moorabool Shire Community Grants Program provides $140,000 annually to community groups and organisations to help support and enhance innovative community activities, projects and events. Groups can apply for grants across three different grant streams – Community Strengthening Grants, Arts Grants and Events Grants.
Community Strengthening Grants
- Community Programs, Activities or Initiatives (grants of up to $5000)
- Capital Improvements (grants of up to $5000)
- Small Projects (grants of up to $1,000)
Community Arts and Culture Grants
- Community arts projects, activities or initiatives that link artists, creators or practitioners with local communities through small projects, publications, exhibitions, performances or other similar activities (grants of up to $3,000)
Community Events Grants
- Community events that showcase local talent, provide public entertainment, foster community participation, connectedness and diversity (grants of up to $3,000)
More information including eligibility criteria can be found in the Community Grant Program Guidelines Winter
For more information on completing an application please read Completing your Commuity Grant Application
All successful applicants will be required to complete an acquittal report. Download the Acquittal Form