Building Forms

Share Tweet Print More Options

Building Regulations

Council's Building Unit, in a statutory role, offers comprehensive information on all constructions under the Building Act 1993 and Building Regulations 2018.

If any further information is required please contact Council's Building Technical Officer.

Building Forms

Other Relevant Forms and Information

Frequently Asked Questions

  • How do I apply for a building permit?

    Before applying for a building permit, you need to choose a building surveyor. You may choose either a municipal building surveyor or a private building surveyor. A building permit cannot be issued until a relevant planning permit (if required) is obtained.

Last Updated:

Thursday, 26 May, 2016 - 15:57