We are supporting local hospitality businesses by offering free temporary parklets for businesses. Apply below!
Expressions of interest sought
Applications close Monday 8 March 2021
Council is seeking to increase outdoor dining opportunities and support hospitality business recovery.
Registered hospitality venues can apply to have a temporary parklet installed outside their business up until 30 June 2021. If successful, a parklet will be provided free of charge.
In total, up to four parklets are available across the Shire during the Pop Up Parklet Trial period. Selection will be based on the criteria listed below.
Documents to review before proceeding:
- Trial Parklet FAQs, Guidelines & Application Criteria
- Sample Terms & Conditions Letter of Offer
- Trial Outdoor Dining Program to 30 June 2021
- Neighbour Support Template
Before commencing your expression of interest, it would be helpful to:
- Have a photo of proposed site ready
- Have a map image with the location of the proposed parklet site marked
- Where appropriate, obtain a letter, or letters of support from directly neighbouring businesses or residents