Council is waiving outdoor dining permit fees for the hospitality industry until 30 June 2021. Eligible businesses can apply for outdoor dining grants.
How can we help?
Give us a call on (03) 5366 7100
- The Victorian Government is now accepting applications for the $58 million Outdoor Eating and Entertainment Business Grants
- Eligible businesses can apply for funds to purchase outdoor dining equipment to serve patrons outside (with customer limits and social distancing requirements)
- Businesses can also apply for the $251 million Licensed Hospitality Venue Fund program (supporting eligible liquor licensees with hospitality venues)
- Council is waiving outdoor dining permit fees for the hospitality industry until 30 June 2021
- Businesses can now increase their serving capacity by offering outdoor dining options
Applying for a permit
- Before placing any items on Council footpaths or roads, you must obtain a permit
- The application form outlines the information you will need to provide to Council