Council is waiving outdoor dining permit fees for the hospitality industry until 30 June 2021.
How can we help?
Give us a call on (03) 5366 7100
- Victorian business owners across the state can now access a free QR Code Service which will help make things easy as we continue our economic recovery. These records help contact tracers in the event a positive case of coronavirus (COVID-19) is identified.
- Council is waiving outdoor dining permit fees for the hospitality industry until 30 June 2021
- Businesses can now increase their serving capacity by offering outdoor dining options
Applying for a permit
- Before placing any items on Council footpaths or roads, you must obtain a permit
- The application form outlines the information you will need to provide to Council