Check if you need a Fire Permit

Share Tweet Print More Options
Monday, 1 February, 2021 - 12:30

Schedule 13 Permits – CFA Regulations (Agricultural Burns) – Change of Process

Fire Permits Victoria. Check. Apply. Notify.

If you conduct fire activity outside, check if you need a Fire Permit. Schedule 13 Agricultural Burn permits are now issued by Fire Permits Victoria rather than Council:

The new online system allows Victorians to create an account to apply for fire permits during a period when fire restrictions are in place or on a day of total fire ban (TFB).

Individuals can still apply for a permit in person if needed by visiting a DELWP, CFA or FRV district office and mailing in a paper application.  Permits can be issued via the mail if required.

Last Updated:

Monday, 1 February, 2021 - 12:37