Council has prepared Amendment C81 to the Moorabool Planning Scheme.
Amendment C81 affects land in the urban and rural areas of Bacchus Marsh, Darley, Maddingley and Pentland Hills, together with the rural fringe areas of Merrimu, Parwan, Hopetoun Park, Coimadai (part), Long Forest (part) and Rowsley (part).
In addition to implementing the Bacchus Marsh Urban Growth Framework, Amendment C81 also deletes references to outdated strategies and implements relevant elements of the following strategies that have been adopted by Council:
- Bacchus Marsh Integrated Transport Strategy (2015);
- Moorabool Industrial Areas Strategy (2015);
- Moorabool Shire Council Retail Strategy 2041 (2016); and
- Moorabool Shire Economic Development Strategy (2015).
Have your say about the Amendment by providing a submission below.
Please note the following before participating in this consultation:
- This personal information is held by Council in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014