The Basic Photography Course runs over 4 consecutive Thursdays commencing 8 April 2021 from 6.30pm-8.00pm, and includes 1 Saturday 24 April 9.30am- 12 Noon.
This course requires your own camera and manual.
The content of the course will include:
• How cameras capture a photo
• Types of files.
• Camera handling and controls,
• Camera modes (Auto, Scene, and all semi manual / manual modes)
• Principles of exposure: aperture, shutter speed, ISO
• Memory Cards
• Hands on practice
• Further follow on information to take away.
Each participant will receive notes to take away after each lesson, with practical exercises to between lessons.
Limited spaces, Bookings Essential. Contact Moorabool Libraries to reserve your place. Ph: 53 66 7100 #5
15 Stead Street,
Ballan, Victoria 3342