Have your Say on Amendment C78 Small Towns and Settlements Strategy
Moorabool Planning Scheme Amendment C78 Small Towns and Settlements
Council has prepared Amendment C78 to the Moorabool Planning Scheme. The Amendment affects all Small Towns and Settlements within the boundaries of the Shire.
The Amendment proposes to insert key recommendations from the Small Towns and Settlements Strategy within the Municipal Strategic Statement. The following Clauses of the Planning Scheme are proposed to be amended:
- 21.01 (Municipal Context)
- 21.02 (Natural Environment)
- 21.03 (Settlement and Housing)
- 21.09 (Small Towns)
- 21.11 (Reference Documents)
Where can I view the Amendment?
The amendment is available to be viewed online at:
Alternatively the amendment can be viewed at Council’s offices free of charge during business hours at the following locations:
- 15 Stead Street, Ballan
- Lerderderg Library - Customer Service, 215 Main Street, Bacchus Marsh
- Darley Civic and Community Hub, 182 Halletts Way, Darley
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission. Submissions about the amendment must be received by 2 July, 2017