Get practical help to help your small business during COVID-19 with free online, live and on-demand events.
Courses for all requirements
Below are a list of valuable workshops exploring starting your business, building resilience, marketing, finance, taking your business online and business planning.
Digital marketing and social media
- Set up Facebook advertising - 17 November 2020
- Digital options for your small business - various dates
- Fundamentals of digital marketing - self-paced
- ASBAS Digital Solutions online workshops - various topics and dates
- Boost with Facebook: Tourism - various dates (join the facebook group for further information)
- Get a business online - self-paced
- Make sure customers find you online - self-paced
- Business resilience workshop - 2 December 2020
- Small Business Victoria workshops and events - various topics and dates
- An employer guidance: Policy and procedure - various dates
- An employer guidance: Risk during COVID-19 - various dates
- Small Business Bus mentoring program - various dates
- Cash flow for small business success: Webinar- various dates
- Paying employees during COVID-19 - various dates
Starting a business
- Starting a small business: Webinar- various dates
- Running a home-based business - various dates
- Starting a Business in Australia - Made Easy - various dates
- Infection control Skill Set (Transport and Logistics) - self-paced
- Infection control Skill Set (Food Handling) - self-paced
- Infection control Skill Set (Retail) - self-paced
The Victorian Chamber of Commerce & Industry have delivered webinars on business support and practical advice during COVID-19.
Prior to using the above services please review our disclaimer.