We have two initiatives to support outdoor dining in the Shire.
How can we help?
Give us a call on (03) 5366 7100
Council Outdoor Dining Permit
- Council is waiving outdoor dining permit fees for the hospitality industry until 30 June 2021
- Businesses can now increase their serving capacity by offering outdoor dining options
- Before placing any items on Council footpaths or roads, you must obtain a permit
- The application form outlines the information you will need to provide to Council
Council Pop Up Parklet Trial
- Council is seeking to increase outdoor dining opportunities and support hospitality business recover
- Registered hospitality venues can apply to have a temporary parklet installed outside their business up until 30 June 2021
- In total, up to four parklets are available across the Shire during the trial period
- EOI closes Monday 8 March 2021
- The application and supporting documents outlines the information you will need to provide to Council