In line with State Government lockdown for the Moorabool Shire Council area, from 11.59pm tonight (Friday 1 October 2021) the following Child, Youth & Family Services Programs are closed during the lockdown period:
• Youth Services programs will continue to be delivered online, please contact the Youth Services Team on email@example.com for more information.
• Supported Playgroups will continue to be delivered online, please forward all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Occasional Care is currently closed the service will reopen on Monday 11 October 2021. For bookings and enquiries please email email@example.com
• All of our staff (except MCH Nurses & a few support staff, and ECMS kindergarten staff at Darley) are required to work from home. Please do not attend our sites unless you have a booking or are providing drop/off pick up of children to kindergarten. Anyone attending our sites must wear a mask and MUST sign in using the QR codes provided onsite.
• Maternal & Child Health will continue to provide face to face Services by APPOINTMENT ONLY at all of our sites. Telehealth appointments will continue to be available on request for all ages, please contact us if you wish to have a telehealth appointment. Health screening will occur prior to the appointment and unwell clients will need to delay or reschedule their appointment. These conditions are subject to change based on DHHS COVID-19 Guidelines. Send us a Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your appointment or move to a Telehealth appointment. If you or someone in your household becomes positive for COVID19, are a close or casual contact a confirmed case of COVID19, has attended an exposure site, is required to self-isolate or becomes unwell please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment or provide a telehealth appointment. Please call the MCH 24 Hour Phoneline on 13 22 29 if you require advice or assistance outside of business hours. Please forward all enquiries to email@example.com
• MCH Open Sessions are cancelled until further notice.
• New Parents Groups will be provided online further information will be provided directly to participants.
• Darley Early Years Hub – our doors are closed and only open to parents and families attending MCH appointments, please do not attend the site without a booking. Kindergarten families will enter the kindergarten via the children outside play space. Kindergarten families can contact ECMS the kindergarten provider for further information about kinder on 5367 8605.
With ever changing COVID-19 restrictions, you and your children’s safety will always remain our focus and highest priority. In line with Government directions and to ensure your safety, if any of our Maternal and Child Health Nurses, Early Years Staff or Youth Staff display any COVID-19 symptoms, they must immediately be tested and isolate until they return a negative test result. At times, this does mean a sudden cancellation of an appointment. Whilst this can be inconvenient, we want to reassure you that your wellbeing, and that of our teams and Community, will always be our priority. Thank you for your patience and your continued kindness during these uncertain times.