Council adopts Budget and Council Plan
Published on 24 June 2022
Moorabool Shire Council’s 2022-23 Annual Budget and Council Plan (2021-2025) - Year 2 were adopted at a Special Meeting of Council on Wednesday night (22/6).
Minor changes to the draft documents were made following community consultation.
Key highlights of the Budget include $61 million in capital works, including:
- Stage 2 of Bacchus Marsh Racecourse and Recreation Reserve ($6 million)
- Bacchus Marsh Indoor Recreation Facility ($2.8 million)
- Ballan Library and Community Hub ($770,000)
- Bald Hill Redevelopment ($1.1 million)
- Shire-wide Annual Reseal Program ($1.45 million).
The documents are available to view on Council’s website and at service centres in Darley, Ballan and at Lerderderg Library.
For more information on the annual budget, visit moorabool.vic.gov.au/annualbudget, or the Council Plan, visit moorabool.vic.gov.au/councilplan